Tourist Visa  
  Work Visa  
  Student Visa  
  Visa Form  

China Visa




China Tourist Visa (L Visa)
Issued to foreigners who enter China temporarily for touring, family visiting or other personal affairs. Single-entry, double-entry tourist visa are available. The tourist is normally good for stay up to 30 days. Multiple-entry is not granted for tourist visa.
China Business Visa (F/M Visa)
Issued to foreigners who are invited to China for business visit, research, lecture, scientific-technological and cultural exchanges. Single-entry, double-entry, 6-month-multiple-entry, one-year-multiple-entry business visa are available. The business visa is normally good for stay up to 30 days.
China Work Visa (Z Visa)
Also known as Employment visa, issued to foreigners who are to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members.
China Student Visa (X Visa)
Issued to foreigners who come to China for study or intern practice for a period of six months or above.
Residence Visa (D Visa)
Issued to applicant who is to reside permanently in China.
Other Type of Visa
Other types of visa include: Transit Visa (G Visa), Journalist Visa (J Visa), Residence Visa (D Visa), Diplomatic and Service Visa
China Visa Form
There is only one China Visa Form. It doesn't matter what type of visa you apply, you need to fill out this form (BG-01).


Home | China Tourist Visa | China Business Visa | China Work Visa
China Student Visa | China Residence Visa | China Visa Form | Contact Us